Join the Team
Take a free practice test
Join the Team
Vault Prep is currently seeking enthusiastic educators with a passion for teaching and learning to join our team!
We are hiring for the following positions in Los Angeles, New York City, and San Diego:
• Test Prep (SAT, ACT, ISEE, PSAT)
• Middle School and High School “Generalists”
• Specialists (Math/Science, Writing, Special Needs, etc)
Why work with Vault Prep?
We support your goals:
As a “learning organization” we support the continual growth of all of our staff, both academically and personally. Whether that means providing you with resources, networking support, references, or supplemental materials – we are here for you!
We understand that you may have other commitments in addition to your work with Vault Prep. We will create a caseload and schedule that is convenient for you.
We have high expectations on our tutors and thus know that they deserve to be compensated generously for their hard work. Our tutors make twice as much as the big-name companies out there.
Opportunity for Growth:
Vault Prep is a boutique company that is always seeking new ways to challenge ourselves and “raise the bar” as an organization. Tutors who show dedication and innovation have many opportunities to take on larger responsibilities including program and curriculum development, business development, leading workshops and seminars, etc.
What we look for…
Our screening and hiring process is highly selective. Our tutors are not only content area experts, but also possess an innate ability to connect with students on a personal level.
• Humor, enthusiasm, flexibility, creativity
• Belief in our social mission
• Love of working with adolescents
• Desire to impact students on both an academic and personal level as a mentor
• Ability to break seemingly complex concepts down into digestible pieces for multiple learning modalities
• Ability to model effective learning strategies (time management, organization, study skills, test taking skills, etc)
• Ability to identify and remediate for content area learning gaps
• Excellent communication skills and personal integrity
• Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier University (sometimes we will meet with juniors and seniors in college with exemplary college records)
• Commitment for at least 1 academic year
• Schedule that allows you to meet with students at the same time every week
• Reliable Transportation
To Apply - please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org