Raise The Bar Scholarship
Take a free practice test
Raise The Bar Scholarship
Thank you to everyone who applied for our Raise the Bar Scholarship - Winners will be announced shortly!
About Vault Prep:
Vault Prep is a comprehensive college readiness program that provides tutoring, test prep, and admissions counseling services. As a part of our ongoing dedication to service, Vault Prep provides free educational access to students through non-profit collaborations.
About The Scholarship:
At Vault Prep, we are continually inspired by students who share our dedication to public service and demonstrate authentic concern for improving the lives of others. We understand the numerous responsibilities facing teens today, and we admire those who still make time for service. We have established the “Vault Prep: Raise the Bar” Scholarship to recognize outstanding young scholars who work for change within their communities while excelling in their studies.
For any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Vault Prep, Inc whose registered office is at 2500 Broadway, Building F, Suite F-125, Santa Monica, California, 90404
2. Employees of Vault Prep or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.vault-prep.com/raise-bar-scholarship
5. Closing date for entry will be February 1, 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: https://www.vault-prep.com/raise-bar-scholarship
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by U.S. law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of California.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current U.S. data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 2500 Broadway, Building F, Suite F-125, Santa Monica, California, 90404
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.