Let's get the learning started.
Follow these simple steps to enroll in our program.
- Fill out the information questionnaire here: vault-prep.com/form
- Take a mock exam at one of our offices.
If you requested accommodations (e.g., extended time) on your questionnaire, we will provide them.
If you have already taken a mock or official exam, please email it email@example.com
- One of our team members will follow-up to schedule a free consultation.
Our typical program calls for two 90 minute sessions per week for 10 weeks.
- 1st weekly session will focus on reading comprehension/data fluency (Reading Comp/Science Reasoning)
- 2nd weekly session will focus on critical thinking strategies for content remediation and problem solving (Math/English)
After 10 weeks, students and parents meet at Vault Prep to review progress. Personalized "road maps" that outline sessions and/or mocks leading up to the first or second official exam are provided to families at that time.